Simply present proof of the competitor’s advertised price for the identical product, either at the time of purchase or within 7 days after your purchase and if your price match request is verified and the competitor’s product is confirmed as being in stock and available for immediate sale using the same payment method, Northwest Pianos will happily match the price or refund the difference to you. The following exclusions may apply
• Competitor offers which include cash back, bonus, bulk purchase, quantity limits or packages.
• Pricing with included delivery or installation.
• Clearance, seconds, refurbished, group buy, private parties, ex-demonstration or display products.
• Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers on marketplace, auction or classified websites.
• Products delivered directly to customers from an overseas distributor.
• Pricing errors.
• Commercial quantities & pricing or offers not available to the general public.
LIFETIME TRADE UP GUARANTEE
Protects your piano investment for generations to come.
Your piano purchase is an investment for a lifetime. Once you’ve discovered that owning a piano can bring lifelong enjoyment, you may also find that your musical needs change as well.
Your piano investment is protected by our Full Lifetime Trade up Guarantee. If at any time the original piano purchaser wishes to update their piano (acoustic or digital) purchased from Northwest Pianos, we will give the original owner the full purchase price (not including sales tax or delivery charges) of that piano towards any piano** in our showroom. This applies only to pianos of greater value and as long as the trade in piano has been maintained properly and is in reasonable working condition.
We want you to be happy with your piano for the rest of your life!
How we compute your Trade Up:
Our Floor Price - Cost of your Trade Up + Tax = Your Final Price